Do you have or would like to have experience developing Mixed Reality and Augmented Reality applications? Want the flexibility of a hybrid home/office work schedule? Do you like the challenge of complex R&D project development using new or emerging technology?
If so, great! Eterio Realities Inc. is the right fit for you. We are a growing, product ready, start-up that has recently launched its first product FabStation, an industrial MR/AR platform. We are currently looking for an XR Unity developer to join our team in developing new features and maintaining existing systems.
- 5 years of software development experience minimum
- Computer Engineering Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years professional Unity 3D experience
- 3 years professional experience with C#
- 1 year XR related experience
NICE TO HAVES:
- Vuforia experience
- Unity for HoloLens 2 – MRTK
- Knowledge of CAD or 3D modeling implementation
You will be part of a small team and will be required to come up with creative solutions to problems and work on complex R&D projects using new/emerging technology. There is a strong potential for your position to grow with the company.
- Familiarization with existing systems
- Small implementations
- Maintenace implementations
- Assist with R&D for new features
- Continue to maintain the existing system
- R&D work of improving existing features start and progress over the next 3 months.
Months 4 and beyond
- Head new R&D projects
- Maintenance will become routine and you will have mastered all systems
- Customer-driven feature requests will be assessed and implemented on an on-going basis
- Competitive salary based on experience and capabilities
- Benefits package
- Potential for bonuses based on performance
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply, please fill out the form below and send your PDF resume to the address provided.
- Contracting agencies need not apply.
Please note that this position is for CANADIAN RESIDENTS only.