Are you a well-rounded software engineer that is looking for career advancement? Do you have or would like to have experience developing Mixed Reality and Augmented Reality applications? Want the flexibility of a hybrid home/office work schedule? Do you like the challenge of complex R&D project development using new or emerging technology?
If so, great! Then Eterio Realities Inc. is the right fit for you. We are a growing, product ready, start-up that has recently launched its first product FabStation, an industrial MR/AR platform. We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our team in developing new features and maintaining existing systems.
- 5-10 years of professional software development experience minimum
- Computer Engineering Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years professional Azure system admin experience specifically with VM Scale sets and Service Fabric clusters
- 5 years professional experience with C# and .net framework
- 3 years professional AngularJS + Node JS experience
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with No-SQL databases such as Azure Cosmos
- XR development experience
- Familiar with Unity 3D development
- Knowledge of CAD or 3D modeling implementation, especially relating to BIM technologies
You will be part of a small team and will be required to come up with creative solutions to problems and work on complex R&D projects using new/emerging technology. It should be noted that this is a hands on lead position. There is a strong potential for your position to grow with the company.
- Familiarization with existing systems
- Azure implementation research
- Assist with R&D for new features
- R&D work of improving existing features start and progress over the next 3 months.
- Continue to maintain the existing system
Months 4 and beyond
- Be part of our growing development team
- Maintenance will become routine and you will have mastered all systems
- Customer-driven feature requests will be assessed and implemented on an ongoing basis
- Competitive salary based on experience and capabilities
- Benefits package
- Potential for bonuses based on performance
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply, please fill out the form below and send your PDF resume to the address provided.
- Contracting agencies need not apply.
Please note that this position is for CANADIAN RESIDENTS only.